California Nut Festival
Get ready to celebrate the return of the California Nut Festival, an agriculture-focused culinary event not to be missed. Guests will spend the day sampling and savoring nut-inspired dishes by local restaurants, caterers and chefs and sipping local wine, beers, coffees and juices, while listening to local musicians on two stages and enjoying art and special activities. Event attendees will enjoy strolling through the historic Patrick Ranch Museum grounds, chatting with local farmers, shopping for local products, and learning about the equipment farmers use in nut farming and the important role agriculture plays in the North State. Everyone is also encouraged to tour the Glenwood Farmhouse and walk through the Master Gardener Demonstration Gardens to salute the local agriculture, history and the food we are proud to harvest.
- Tickets are required for everyone attending the event (including any children and non-drinkers/samplers)
- If you plan to purchase extra food and drink tickets (cost is three for $5) or buy locally-made goods from vendors, cash is preferred as some do not take credit cards and there is not an ATM on-site
- Free Parking. Please join your friends and carpool.
- Bike riding is encouraged on the beautiful bike path that runs right by the Patrick Ranch Museum (bike valet available for secure parking)
- No outside food or beverages, except water
- Seating is available but you may want to bring a chair or blanket to relax and enjoy the music
- The “rain or shine” event is primarily outdoors so be prepared and remember hats and sunscreen are encouraged
- Children and strollers are allowed at the event but please be advised, there are no activities designed for children
- No pets are allowed at the culinary-focused festival