California Nut Festival
Get ready to celebrate the return of the California Nut Festival, an agriculture-focused culinary event not to be missed. Guests will enjoy plentiful gourmet food offerings, always-popular wine and beer sampling, nut-inspired cooking demonstrations, live musical entertainment on two outdoor stages, a wonderful art show featuring talented local artists, and much more.
- Tickets are required for everyone attending the event (including any children and non-drinkers/samplers)
- If you plan to purchase extra food and drink tickets (cost is three for $5) or buy locally-made goods from vendors, cash is preferred as some do not take credit cards and there is not an ATM on-site
- Free Parking. Please join your friends and carpool.
- Bike riding is encouraged on the beautiful bike path that runs right by the Patrick Ranch Museum (bike valet available for secure parking)
- No outside food or beverages, except water
- Seating is available but you may want to bring a chair or blanket to relax and enjoy the music
- The “rain or shine” event is primarily outdoors so be prepared and remember hats and sunscreen are encouraged
- Children and strollers are allowed at the event but please be advised, there are no activities designed for children
- No pets are allowed at the culinary-focused festival