Keep an eye out for 2021's Program
Chico Art & Wine Walk 2019 Program
Take an evening stroll through Downtown Chico for the Art and Wine Walk. There, you'll visit 10 Signature receptions for the kick off to the month-long Art Walk, where Downtown Businesses host a local artist. Signature events will feature wine, beer, and cider tastings, a complimentary tasting glass, live music and the opportunity to meet your favorite artist!
On opening night from 5-8pm, complimentary receptions will take place, with tastings from 10 local wineries and breweries, refreshments, appetizers, and musical accompaniment from the Chico Saxophone Quartet, Sparklers, Jazz Impressions, Trinity Accordion, and Herd on Third.
Complimentary wine glasses will be provided for tastings!
Signature Receptions & Pairing:
- Art Etc - Sierra Nevada
- Chico Paper Company - Secret Trail Brewing Company
- Kirk's Jewelry - Gale Vineyards
- Campus Bicycles - British Bulldog Brewery
- Diamond W Western Wear - Majestic Oak Family Cellars
- For Elyse - Bertagna Son Kissed Vineyards/ Almendra Winery & Distillery
- The Little Red Hen - Straw House Cellars
- Parkside Tap House
There will also be live painting by local muralist Christian Garcia in front of Parkside Taphouse!
It is a fantastic opportunity to become acquainted with downtown culture, local art, and local artists.
For more information, visit Downtown Chico's event page