The Chico SummerFest is a festival celebrating "All things SUMMER!"
This year's SummerFest is hosting live music, great food, gambling tables, a kids-zone, inflatables, games, vendors, shade, and fun-filled competitions (and more).
Depending on the state of "the COVID", we are laying out the festival grounds with a Safety Plan.
Tickets are on sale in groups of 4 People per POD in both (GA) General Admission ($160) and VIP ($100) Pods. The VIP Pods will have more amenities like a shade tent, up-front seating, private tables/chairs, 1 meal & 1 drink included, VIP parking & express entry.
Partial proceeds will go to support the 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations known as the Chico Mighty Oaks Rugby Club & Patrick Ranch Museum.
- A License to Chill - Jimmy Buffett tribute band
- Journey's Edge - Journey tribute band
- Off the Record - The best of the 80s
- Festival in the park with live music stage and craft brew, wines, and margaritas
- Additional attractions include:
- Vendor Village
- Surf-Rider Car Display
- Food Trucks
- Gambling Tables
- Watermelon Eating Contest
- Corn Hole
- Corn on the Cob Eating Contest
- Summer-Fest Costume Contest
- Kids Playground