The Chico Air Museum is excited to officially announce the homecoming of the beautiful Boeing B-17 aircraft Sentimental Journey. The Commemorative Air Force is flying her and their North American B-25 Maid in the Shade to visit to Chico in August 12-18. Sentimental Journey was flown as a wildland fire Air Tanker 17 flown by Aero Union in Chico during the 60’s and early 70’s.
A one of a kind collection of the rarest historical military planes in the world will be near you. Come see them up close and personal, and better yet fly in one!
- GROUND TOURS (both bombers):
- Mon./Fri.-Sun.: 2pm-6pm
- Tues.-Thurs.: 9am-6pm
- $15 per person/$25 for a family of 4(in US and Canada)
- Purchase tour tickets at the airplane, no reservation required
- Fri.-Sun. 9am-1pm
- B-17 Bomber:
- $425 per waist compartment seat (6 available)
- $850 per Bombardier/Navigator Seat (2 available)
- B-25 Bomber
- $325 per waist compartment seat (4 available)
- $590 per Jump seat (3 available)