Flying Legends of Victory Tour at the Chico Air Museum
The Chico Air Museum is excited to officially announce the homecoming of the beautiful Boeing B-17 aircraft Sentimental Journey. The Commemorative Air Force is flying her to visit to Chico from September 10th through 19th. Sentimental Journey was flown as a wildland fire Air Tanker 17 flown by Aero Union in Chico during the 60’s and early 70’s.
A one of a kind collection of the rarest historical military planes in the world will be near you. Come see them up close and personal, and better yet fly in one!
- GROUND TOURS (no reservation required):
- From 9/10 - 9/12: 9am-4pm
- From 9/14-9/19
- Tues.-Thurs.: 9am-6pm
- Fri.-Sun.: 2pm-6pm
- COST: $10 per person/$20 for a family of 4
- RIDES (reservations required):
- Sept. 17-19: 9am-1pm
- B-17 Bomber:
- $425 per waist compartment seat (6 available)
- $850 per Bombardier/Navigator Seat (2 available)
- Reserve online or call (480) 462-2992
Social distancing guidelines and local mask guidelines must be followed.