November 2019 Schedule
The hikes average around 4 easy miles. Bring water, a snack, and dress for the weather. Hikes start at 9am sharp and usually end by noon.
- November 2: Hike leader's Day Off
- November 9: Sycamore Hill. This is the steepest trek with multiple switchbacks up to the 727-foot summit and a beautiful view. Not a beginner's hike.
- November 16: Loafer Creek. A pleasant rolling trail through oak woodlands that loops through the campground on the way back to the trailhead.
- November 23: Forman Creek. Carpool to the east side of the lake to where the Beckwourth Trail and the highway once carved a path through the mountains.
- November 30: Visitor Center to Dam. Panoramic views of the dam and the valley beyond make this a memorable walk. Be prepared for an uphill push to return.