Each year the Oroville Salmon Festival celebrates the return of the salmon to the Feather River. Join the celebration by viewing the salmon run at the fish hatchery, running in the 3k Salmon Dash, wandering through the street fair, and tasting salmon dishes prepared in various styles.
This family-friendly event always takes place on the fourth Saturday in September.
- 6pm: Salmon Soirée Hosted By The Friends of the Feather River Nature Center (Purchase tickets here)
- 7:30am-9am: Pancake Breakfast at the YMCA Oroville Convention Center
- 9am: Avie's Place 3K Color Run along The Levee (registration starts at 8am)
- 9am-3pm: Feather River Fish Hatchery Tours
- 9am, 11:30am, and 2pm: Salmon Kayak Tours (tickets required)
- 10am-2pm: Free Admission to the City of Oroville Museums
- 10am-4pm: Golf Rush Car Show in Downtown Oroville
- Kids Zone in Parking Lot A
- Arts & Crafts Alley along Montgomery St.
- Food Court at the Upper Oroville Convention Center Parking Lot
- PCW Slammin' at the Salmon Festival at the Oroville Convention Center
- Vendors along the Levee
- Beer Garden at Centennial Plaza