Each year the Oroville Salmon Festival celebrates the return of the salmon to the Feather River. Join the celebration by viewing the salmon run at the fish hatchery, running in the 3k Salmon Dash, wandering through the street fair, and tasting salmon dishes prepared in various styles.
This family-friendly event always takes place on the fourth Saturday in September.
Friday, September 24
- Salmon Soirée Hosted By The Friends of the Feather River Nature Center at Centennial Plaza, 6:30pm-9:30pm. Tickets required.
Saturday, September 25
- 8:30am: YMCA Salmon Run
- Entertainment inside the Oroville Convention Center
- Beer Garden
- Kids Activities Area
- Art Fair
- Downtown Oroville Street Fair
- Car Show & Shine
- Eagle Hall Food for Sale
- Salmon Festival River Trips (tickets required)
- Feather River Fish Hatchery Viewing Window & Salmon Ladder