Fans of farm to fork can now plan their food and wine weekend getaway to beautiful Butte County with an all new e-Passport for the 15th annual Sierra Oro Farm Trail Passport Weekend on October 12th-13th, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day.
An e-Passport opens the doors to a food and wine extravaganza where local specialty farms and wineries host visitors and celebrate agriculture. Some of the highlights include tasty artisan olive oils, specialty nuts and award-winning wines and the opportunity to meet the local farmers and winemakers. Participants can set their own pace as they explore a variety of more than 30 farms and wineries along the trail.
This year’s Passport Weekend features a return of the Lavender Ranch, adding to the allure of the southwest side of south Butte County.
Due to the popularity of Passport Weekend, an early sell-out is expected. Passports cost $30 per person and include a 2019 map and free commemorative wine glass for each ticket purchased.
Guests will choose a first stop on the farm trail when they order their e-passport online. A variety of stops to make the new check-in process easy and smooth.
North County Check-In Locations
- New Clairvaux, 26240 7th Street Vina, CA 96092
- Maisie Jane's, 1324 Dayton Road Chico, CA 95928
- Almendra Winery & Distillery, 9275 Midway Durham, CA 95938
South County Check-In Locations
- Sohnrey Family Foods, 41 Skillin Lane Oroville, CA 95965
- Purple Line Urban Winery, 760 Safford Street Oroville, CA 95965
- Spencer Shirey Wines, 6857 La Porte Road Bangor, CA 95914
- Harrison's California Chestnuts, 796 Keifer Avenue Gridley, CA 95948