The 2019 event has passed. Check back in the late summer for information on the October 10-11, 2020 event.
Sierra Oro Farm Trail Passport Weekend 2019
Fans of farm to fork can now plan their food and wine weekend getaway to beautiful Butte County with an all new e-Passport for the 15th annual Sierra Oro Farm Trail Passport Weekend on October 12th-13th, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day.
An e-Passport opens the doors to a food and wine extravaganza where local specialty farms and wineries host visitors and celebrate agriculture. Some of the highlights include tasty artisan olive oils, specialty nuts and award-winning wines and the opportunity to meet the local farmers and winemakers. Participants can set their own pace as they explore a variety of more than 30 farms and wineries along the trail.
This year’s Passport Weekend features a return of the Lavender Ranch, adding to the allure of the southwest side of south Butte County.
Due to the popularity of Passport Weekend, an early sell-out is expected. Passports cost $30 per person and include a 2019 map and free commemorative wine glass for each ticket purchased.
Guests will choose a first stop on the farm trail when they order their e-passport online. A variety of stops to make the new check-in process easy and smooth.
North County Check-In Locations
- New Clairvaux, 26240 7th Street Vina, CA 96092
- Maisie Jane's, 1324 Dayton Road Chico, CA 95928
- Almendra Winery & Distillery, 9275 Midway Durham, CA 95938
South County Check-In Locations
- Sohnrey Family Foods, 41 Skillin Lane Oroville, CA 95965
- Purple Line Urban Winery, 760 Safford Street Oroville, CA 95965
- Spencer Shirey Wines, 6857 La Porte Road Bangor, CA 95914
- Harrison's California Chestnuts, 796 Keifer Avenue Gridley, CA 95948