Hidden in the Sierra/Cascade foothills, Lake Concow is a beautiful place to visit, shore fish, or camp. The reservoir is surrounded by tall, mature cedars, pines, oaks, and more, which provide shady camping, fishing along the lake shore, or picnicking along the banks of the creek. Also enjoy stargazing or flying kites in the Great Meadow or admire copious wildflowers and other native plants on over 80 acres of wilderness.
Camping at Lake Concow
Camping is available at Lake Concow Campground, which offers tent camping and even space for self contained RV's (dump station on site). This is the perfect place to bring your group for a day or weekend gathering, meeting or workshop. Get the latest updates on their Facebook page.
- Day use $5.00 per car
- Dump Station $5.00 each use (check in with caretaker to unlock)
- Overnight General Camping
- $15.00 per night per car (2 week maximum stay)
- 1 Week Paid by the day = $105.00/Paid in advance = $100.00 per week
- 2 week Paid by the day = $210.00/Paid in advance = $200.00 per 2 weeks
Interested in visiting?Start planning your trip with our itinerary builder, and find out about upcoming events by subscribing to our newsletter.