Enjoy Northern California's largest state reservoir when you visit Bidwell Canyon Marina, your full service gateway to all of the fun and beauty of Lake Oroville. The reservoir, which boasts a capacity of over 3.5 million acre-feet, is the cornerstone of the Lake Oroville State Recreation Area and is conveniently located on the Feather River, about 75 miles north of Sacramento, in the chaparral oak-pine belt of northern Mother Lode Country.
Bidwell Marina Facilities Include:
- Small Boat Rentals - Available for daily and multi-day rentals.
- Boat Storage and Slip Rental - Bouys, slips, and special anchorage are available.
- The Anchor Management Bar and Grill - Open every day except Tuesday and Wednesday.
- The Marina Store - Stop in for bait, apparel, camping gear, and a wide variety of food to keep your crew full and happy.
- Fuel Dock - Wet fuel service, propane service, and boat maintenance supplies are also available.
- Camping at Bidwell - Managed by the State Park Service.