TJ Farms Estates
TJ Farms Estates is a small family farm that produces some of the best gourmet products available on the market from their own harvested crops. Just minutes from bustling Downtown Chico, the 15-acre farm, owned by the Moss Family, features a charming 1937 farmhouse and is surrounded by idyllic green orchards on a country lane.
TJ Farms Food
Since 1987, the Moss family has been producing high-quality gourmet jams, vinegars, dressings and pickles. Recent additions to the product line includes pickled okra, green tomatoes, asparagus, and habanero peppers.
Some favorites include the sweet-tart Kiwi Jame, sweet-hot Kiwi Hot Pepper Jam, Strawberry Vinegar salad dressing, and Dave's Dazzlin' Dills.
TJ Farms offers a variety of pre-wrapped gift packs, as well as custom made gift packs. Come see the on-site gift shop!
October Pumpkin Patch
Opens annually the first Saturday in October and runs through October 31 (as long as pumpkins are available; call (530) 343-2294 for most current pumpkin patch status)
- Tues.-Fri.: 2pm-6pm
- Sat.-Sun.: 10am-6pm
- Free Admission
- Free Parking
- Pumpkins: $7-$40, depending on size
- OTHER ATTRACTIONS INCLUDE:
- U-PICK PUMPKINS: Large and small; wagons available
- 16 VARIETIES OF PUMPKINS
- HAY RIDE: Weekends only; additional fee applies
- HAY BALE OBSTACLE COURSE
- CORN SHELLERS AND GRINDERS: Weekends only; additional fee applies
- OLD FARM TRACTOR: perfect for pictures
- ANIMALS TO FEED
- BOUNCY HOUSE: Most weekend; additional fee applies
- COUNTRY STORE: Gourmet products available for purchase. New products for tasting available
- PICNIC AREA & BEAUTIFUL GROUNDS
- LARGE BARN
- GOURDS, WINTER SQUASH, CORN STALKS, AND INDIAN CORN: available for sale
- TASTINGS OF FARM FRESH, GOURMET PRODUCTS: Weekends only
TJ Farms also offers the following services:
- WEDDING VENUE: The farm is available to rent for weddings and other special events
- YOUTH DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS: A summer camp as well as other year-round opportunities for youth to learn and grow on the farm