This small family farm, set just minutes from bustling downtown Chico, produces some of the best gourmet products available on the market from their own harvested crops.
Try sweet-tart Kiwi Jam, Kiwi-Orange Jam, Kiwi-Lemon Jam, sweet-hot Kiwi-Hot Pepper Jam, or delicious Kiwi-Strawberry Jam.
The family also makes a unique mustard, salad dressing and several vinegars – have you ever tried Kiwi Mustard or Kiwi-Poppy seed dressing? How about savory Kiwi Herb and Garlic Vinegar or sweet-tart Strawberry Vinegar?
And you haven't truly had a pickle until you've tasted Dave's Dazzlin' Dills, the Cadillac of pickles. These pickles are first hand-selected for size and freshness, then placed in a cold crock to keep crisp for curing. Once cured, the pickles are hand-packed into jars with tons of fresh garlic, dill, fresh chili peppers, bay leaf and mustard seed – there's a spicy, crunchy kick in every bite of these delicious dills!
TJ Farms offers a variety of pre-wrapped gift packs, as well as custom made gift packs. Come see the on-site gift shop!
OCTOBER PUMPKIN PATCH
Opens annually the first Saturday in October and runs through October 31 (as long as pumpkins are available; call (530) 343-2294 for most current pumpkin patch status)
- Mon.-Fri.: 2pm-6pm
- Sat.-Sun.: 10am-6pm
- Free Admission
- Free Parking
- Pumpkins: $7-$40, depending on size
- OTHER ATTRACTIONS INCLUDE:
- U-PICK PUMPKINS: Large and small; wagons available
- 16 VARIETIES OF PUMPKINS
- HAY RIDE: Weekends only; additional fee applies
- HAY BALE OBSTACLE COURSE
- CORN SHELLERS AND GRINDERS: Weekends only; additional fee applies
- OLD FARM TRACTOR: perfect for pictures
- ANIMALS TO FEED
- BOUNCY HOUSE: Most weekend; additional fee applies
- COUNTRY STORE: Gourmet products available for purchase. New products for tasting available
- PICNIC AREA & BEAUTIFUL GROUNDS
- LARGE BARN
- GOURDS, WINTER SQUASH, CORN STALKS, AND INDIAN CORN: available for sale
- TASTINGS OF FARM FRESH, GOURMET PRODUCTS: Weekends only