The Butte County Libraries system offers conference rooms in the Chico, Durham, Gridley, Oroville, and Paradise branches. The rooms may be used by members of the community for the presentation and exchange of information and opinions of a non-commercial nature.
To hold events in the libraries, the following must be observed:
- Meetings must be open to the public and no admission charged.
- No for-profit commercial activity may take place.
- Reservations for the room should be made at least five days in advance.
- Keys will not be given if there is no application and use agreement on file with the library.
- Keys to the rooms must be picked up in advance; staff is not available to open the door when the Library is closed.
- Keys must be returned promptly to the Reference desk or placed in an envelope and deposited in the book drop after hours.
- Chico - Room Capacity 83 seated, 197 standing
- Durham - Room Capacity 20
- Gridley - Room Capacity 49
- Oroville - Room Capacity 44
- Paradise - Room Capacity 49