The Barn at Meriam Park
The Barn at Meriam Park is where the old meets the new. This 115-year-old historic building was moved and rebuilt to create a community hub in Chico. The rustic exterior creates an indoor-outdoor experience like none other, providing a unique and memorable ambiance perfect for any wedding, anniversary party, fundraiser, gala, concert, and more.
The Barn is very diverse and fulfill multiple purposes and events, with staff ready to help accommodate any needs to help you make the best event as possible.
For event and booking inquiries, please contact [email protected]
- Inside The Barn: The Barn itself is 5,000sq. with an overall capacity for 400 people. There are 180 chairs with several tables for 2, 4, 6, and 8 people.
- Outside The Barn: Outside the Barn is an additional 5,000 sq. ft. of lawn and gravel space for cornhole, lounging, and enjoying company.
Rental pricing ranges from $1,500 to $5,000, depending on size of event and other factors.
What's Included with the Rental
- Bar cart and concession food, if desired
- Access to tables and chairs that fit up to 180 people
- Renters may use the provided chairs and tables, but you also have the option to hire outside rental companies additional seating, decor, and more.
- Outdoor Edison lights across lawn area and inside barn
- Temperature controlled bathrooms
- Two corn hole sets
- Stage and lighting
- Cooling misters
- Propane heaters
- Sliding barn doors for privacy if desired