Experience restaurants without walls at Downtown Oroville's outdoor farm-to-table experience, which brings the freshness of fields, orchards, and artisanal foods directly to your table.
The lovely evening under the stars will feature locally sourced food prepared by downtown chefs along with classic cocktails and wine.
The tentative menu is as follows:
- Cocktails by Copa de Oro
- Wines from Purple Line Urban Winery
- Appetizers by Brian Wong & Tong Fong Lo & Miners Ally
- Micro Green Salad provided by Steedman's Micro Meadows and prepared by The Exchange
- Lundberg Rice Pilaf and local vegetables prepared by Copa de Oro
- Beef provided by Bamford Family Farms and Prepared by Pam at Copa de Oro,
- Chicken provided by Briar Rose Farm prepared by Nori
- Deserts by Lisa Kelly
Your ticket will include a complimentary wine glass, drink ticket, 3-course meal and live music by The Heffer Bells.